The patented FlashJet coatings removal process utilizes highly sophisticated technology to strip all types of coatings from both composite and metallic substrates without damage. This system is approved by both the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Federal Aviation Association (FAA) for military and commercial aircraft.
Three simultaneous processes:
- Pulsed-light energy ablates the coating
- Dry ice cools and cleans the surface
- Effluent is vacuumed into a capture system
- Efficient coatings removal
- Reduced operating costs
- Safe for metallic and composite substrates
- Low volume of residual effects
- Minimal safety requirements
This is a specialized joint venture between Cold Jet and Flash Tech, Inc. All systems are custom configured. More information is available through our FLASHJET Specialist.