Dry Ice Blasting: An Alternative to Traditional Cleaning Methods
Traditional cleaning methods can leave you with various problems ranging from the creation of secondary waste to not completely cleaning the surface. At Cold Jet, we offer dry ice blasting as a solution to all of your cleaning needs.
Dry Ice Blasting as an Alternative
Dry ice blasting is an alternative to traditional cleaning methods, such as Abrasive Blasting (glass, walnut shells, silicone), Sandblasting, Soda Blasting, Pressure Washing, Chemicals, and Hand Tools.
Dry ice blasting offers various benefits to all of the above cleaning methods. Dry ice blasting uses dry ice pellets, or MicroParticles, consisting of recycled carbon dioxide, with compressed air to blast materials off of surfaces and to provide a clean surface without causing damage.
Get Started Today
Dry Ice Blasting is an Alternative to:
Advantages of Dry Ice Blasting
There are many steps in the cleaning process to consider. Dry ice blasting offers a more effective solution than traditional cleaning methods throughout the entire process.
Benefits of dry ice blasting include:
- Non-AbrasiveDry ice is a soft media that will not harm surfaces or the equipment being cleaned
- Non-ToxicDry ice is EPA. FDA, and USDA approved. It is a food-grade material and is tasteless, odorless, and non-toxic
- No Secondary WasteDry ice blasting does not produce secondary waste because the pellets sublimate upon impact. It saves time and money by speeding up the cleaning process
- Improved Part Quality and Reduced Scrap Cleaner machinery and tooling results in higher quality products
- Environmentally FriendlyWe use the recycled carbon dioxide that is collected from other industrial processes, thus not putting any additional carbon dioxide into the atmosphere
- Electrically SafeDry ice is not electrically conductive and it will not cause corrosion during or after cleaning. It allows for critical electrical components to be safely cleaned
Why Cold Jet
At Cold Jet, we have over three decades of experience in dry ice blasting, and we are the industry leader. We offer various benefits, including:
- Technologically AdvancedWe have an internal R&D department that develops the most innovative dry ice technology
- Customer Service CapabilitiesWe offer worldwide 24/7 service options. We have office locations across the globe, giving us the ability to assist at any moment
- Environmentally FriendlyOur focus is to provide high-quality machinery that is safe and does not compromise the surrounding environment
- IoT CapabilitiesWe are the only company to offer Industry 4.0 capability on dry ice blasting units
At Cold Jet, we are the OEM. This gives us the competitive edge to assist you in removing and cleaning various materials from surfaces. We also offer the option to rent or buy our products, or you can buy a used product. Visit our page, How to Buy, to learn more.
To learn more about our dry ice blasting process, click here. Or, if you are ready to buy, click here.