Top 3 reasons to attend the Dry Ice Innovation Summit
1) Get a head start on your competitors
You’ll get the first look at our brand new Dry Ice + Abrasive solution, which is a game changer in the industrial cleaning industry.
The environmentally friendly solution mixes dry ice blasting with an abrasive and has numerous benefits:
- Reduce respirable and nuisance dust by up to 97%
- Meet OSHA and environmental regulatory guidelines
- No moisture and no residue (no drying time allows for immediate re-coating/re-painting)
- Increased operator visibility
- Reduce cleanup and disposal costs
- Achieve SP 10 / SA 2.5 / NA 2 and meet 2-5 mils profile
Dry Ice + Abrasive for Coatings and Corrosion Removal from Cold Jet on Vimeo.
2) Unparalleled insight into successful business practices
You will hear from industry leaders, as well as successful and established dry ice blasting contractors. You will gain invaluable insight and tips and have great networking opportunities.
The industry experts will speak on a number of topics, including:
- Identifying business opportunities within select industries
- Establishing yourself as a professional service provider in the industry
- Dry ice blasting best practices to maximize your machine’s value
- Advice on operating a successful dry ice blasting operation
Including presentations by: Sullair, Airgas, JettyRobot, Continental Carbonic & more.
Learn more about dry ice blasting for contract cleaners
3) First hand look at our comprehensive new suite of dry ice blasting equipment
- Are engineered to use less air and less dry ice
- Provide unprecedented performance – Clean faster and more effectively
- Give you the ability to cut dry ice particles from 3mm to 0.3mm and every size in between*
- Put you in complete control (ability to fine tune blasting parameters)
- Are easy to use with 7″ LCD screens and digital controls
- Are Industry 4.0 capable