Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Manufacturing Cost Accountant position we are currently seeking to fill. The position is responsible for foreign subsidiary reconciliation and costing, inventory reconciliations, applying the corporate transfer pricing policies to cross- continental transactions, fixed asset administration, backing up the accounting team as needed and completing special projects.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Manager candidate to apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager for Southeast USA, based out of Atlanta. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in the assigned territory. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications. The qualified candidate will be expected to sell to company generated leads, as well as to prospect and develop new opportunities. The Regional Sales Manager operates independently and exercises control in the delivery of budgeted outcomes.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking qualified sales candidates to apply for the position of Regional Sales Representative for the Benelux region based out of our Zellik and surrounding areas, Belgium office.
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in South Poland and will work from South Poland. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications. The qualified candidate will be expected to sell to company generated leads, as well as develop new opportunities.
- Currently, we are seeking an Order Entry Specialist for our Cold Jet Poland office. As an Order Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for setting up new customers, processing machine orders, and other projects as assigned. You should be able to multitask on a variety of projects and have excellent organization skills, communication skills and a high level of comfort handling details. Must be fluent in the German language. Global experience, preferably with German companies, will be strongly considered. The successful candidate will get to work in an exciting and fun place with a friendly and motivated group of employees.
- We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a newly-created, position in our Zellik Belgium office reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for the client group that includes employees in Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Denmark, The United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe.
- Currently, we are seeking a Multimedia Specialist / Graphic Designer for our Zellik office in Belgium. The individual will work with the Head of Creative and Corporate/Global Marketing Department to produce a variety of marketing materials that support sales, generate leads and drive brand reputation across all Cold Jet products and target audiences, while adhering to company brand guidelines. The successful person must be creative, motivated, design enthusiast and is eager to take part in an exciting new venture. If you are interested in working in a fun, creative, yet professional atmosphere, please apply.
- The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and professionally serving Customer needs, proactively building and maintaining the internal communication and administration between the different departments, as well as building customer relationship. Delighting Customers, owning projects and delivering against tight timelines, excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
No open positions
Currently there are no jobs available in this region. Please check back at a later time.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: