Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- The Marketing Communications Project Manager is responsible for the execution of marketing programs that support sales and drive brand reputation across all Cold Jet products and target audiences, including Environmental Cleaning and Surface Preparation (ECaSP) and Dry Ice Manufacturing Systems (DIMS). Duties include content creation and management, public relations, corporate event, advertising, targeted marketing campaigns, products launches and overall global marketing communications.
- The manufacturing engineer position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- The Internal Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the sales activities within the assigned territory and developing a mastery of Cold Jet’s business.
- Due to the rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified sales and customer relationship candidate to apply for the position of Direct Sales Manager. Director Sales Manager is regionally-based, supporting Cold Jet in the field to grow the business with a solution based sales approach. We currently have a Denmark based opening responsible for the Nordic region that includes Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is not provided.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in the assigned territory. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications. The qualified candidate will be expected to sell to company generated leads, as well as develop new opportunities.
- At Cold Jet we are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a HR Business Partner in our Poland office. The job is a newly created position and will be the first point of contact for HR related questions, working together with internal customers, driving HR functional excellence and process improvements. The position covers all of Europe for a US-based company, including employees in Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Denmark and UK.
- The Purchasing Agent is responsible for working with our production and Global Technology group to procure components and have supplies, equipment, and products delivered on time to meet the objectives of the business at the best total cost and quality.
No open positions
Currently there are no jobs available in this region. Please check back at a later time.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: