Avoid unscheduled downtime and prolong the life of your machine
We provide preventative maintenance services that increase the reliability and performance of your dry ice blasting or dry ice production machine, minimise unplanned downtime and provide you with confidence that your machine will always be ready to perform.
The Cold Jet Difference
Ongoing support and guidance throughout the life of your machine.
- 24 hour technical support Our service team is available 24/7, 365 days a year and is dedicated to providing support and advice on all aspects of Cold Jet machines
- Regional in-field support With service centers around the globe, our technicians are always within reach. Cold Jet has 13 service centers located in 10 countries around the world and the largest install base of human technical resources
- Highly trained and experienced team Our technicians and support team acquire an extensive knowledge of Cold Jet machines, allowing them to deliver extraordinary attention to detail when working with your machine
- Remotely monitor and diagnose machines with Cold Jet CONNECT®Ensure your machine is always running efficiently by remotely monitoring via our IoT solution
- Rental machines We have rental machines available for when your machine is being serviced
- We are the OEM We designed and engineered the systems and parts – we know how to find solutions.
Our preventative maintenance solutions help keep you running
Our team of highly trained technicians perform inspections on your machine, either at your facility or at one of our service centers. We complete a multipoint inspection, perform standard maintenance – including replacement of critical performance components – and make minor system adjustments as required.
- Multipoint inspections
- Replacement of critical performance components
- Minor system adjustments
- Onsite repairs and service
- Remote repair guidance
- Repairs at one of our service centers
- Product upgrades
- Remote monitoring, diagnostics and corrective action
- Temporary replacement systems
Driving results for our customers
Cold Jet has always provided a high level of product support and knowledge. Service support is excellent in ensuring that our machines are kept running when they are needed. The parts staff is friendly and helpful and have a good understanding of the product lines. We have always received the right parts delivered on time.
Business Manager | DRYEX
We are very satisfied from the first contact up to date. The employees at Cold Jet were very professional and helpful. We are finally able to respond to requests for flexibility from our customers and produce according to their dry ice needs.
Managing Director | KSD
All the folks in the Cold Jet service department have always gone above and beyond in helping me identify the parts I need and getting them to me quickly when I need them!
CO2 Blasting LLC
Cold Jet offers excellent customer service; therefore, we can guarantee a continuous work process.
Founder and CEO | Cold Bull
John J. Flood
I have enjoyed working with Cold Jet and their team in the service department. They have always been very responsive to our needs when we needed an RMA to return an item for repairs or if we needed technical advice. When we send an item for repairs, we always receive detailed reports on the items needed and pricing, labor and an estimated date when we can expect the item back. I am very pleased with the professional service that Cold Jet offers.
Supply Chain Manager | Denison Industries
I needed a part – an adapter to be specific. They did not have one and had not ever sold one. I asked them to help me with a solution and the customer service rep went back to their maintenance shop and made one that day for me. Problem solvers are the best customer service agents.
Sales Support Manager-Blasting | Continental Carbonic Products
I can’t overemphasize the prompt, professional response we have received from the Cold Jet service department over these many years. Whether it’s ordering spare parts or help with troubleshooting customers’ equipment, they have been there without exception. Truly a pleasure to work with!
From the initial inquiry to the installation, we are very satisfied. The employees of Cold Jet were very friendly, reliable and supported us throughout implementation. We look forward to future collaboration with them and the potential for future pelletizer purchases.
KS Aluminum-Technologie GmbH
Thank you for your quick responses to our quote request. We appreciate your time in providing quality products for our needs.
Facility Purchasing Coordinator | Cargill
Cold Jet’s customer service team is great to work with. Their product knowledge, order processing and on time shipping are outstanding and they will go above and beyond to help you.
Maintenance Manager - Dry Ice | Airgas
1 / 1