(Note: This page applies to US-based positions)
In addition to competitive salaries and aggressive incentive opportunities, Cold Jet offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to help employees stay healthy, support their families and save for retirement.
We strive to provide quality benefit programs that attract and retain world class, talented employees who drive our continued double-digit growth in revenue, our success and our profitability.
- 2 Medical Insurance Options, Contributory
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) w/ Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance, Contributory
- Vision Discount Program
- Life Insurance at 1x Salary, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan
Time Off Benefits
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off Available in 1st Full Calendar Year (pro-rated first year from date of eligibility)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- 50% Tuition Reimbursement for Manager Approved Courses which are Job/Career Related
- 100% Matching of Qualified Charitable Donations
- Friendly, informal work environment
- Company vehicle (eligibility by job class)
In general, benefits are available to Full-time employees regularly scheduled to work 25 hours or more per week. Some benefits may have separate eligibility requirements.
Note: The benefits described above are for US employees. For information specific to your location, please contact our Employment office directly.