Order Entry Specialist with Fluent German Language Skills – Oborniki, Poland
Cold Jet is the world leader in developing innovative environmentally responsible cleaning solutions that help companies reduce maintenance costs, enhance product quality, prolong equipment life, and improve productivity and worker safety. Cold Jet’s extensive line of dry ice cleaning systems is used in a variety of industries, making productive use of recycled carbon dioxide while eliminating the need for chemicals and water in the cleaning process. Cold Jet is a private company with global headquarters in Loveland, Ohio and international operations in Europe, Asia, Canada, and Mexico. Cold Jet is an entrepreneurial and exciting place to work, the unquestioned leader in its industry.
What will you be doing?
Set Up New Customers
- Coordinate the receipt and processing of Customer Information Forms in conjunction with the Accounting department.
- Perform data entry in Epicor to set up new customers in accordance with established procedures.
Process Machine Orders
- Process job orders in Epicor, including creating the job, entering labor, issuing material, and receiving job into finished goods inventory.
- Review customer orders for accuracy and completeness. Work with customers and Regional Sales Managers to resolve any issues.
- Process customer sales orders in Epicor and distribute related documents.
- Act as liaison between customers, Regional Sales Managers, Accounting, Production, and Shipping, ensuring a positive flow of communication and information among these groups.
- Maintain the Monthly Sales Report in accordance with established parameters.
- Process Return Material Authorizations.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with production, shipping/receiving, and purchasing.
What are we looking for?
- Two or more years of experience working with production control, inventory control, order entry, or purchasing in a manufacturing environment and with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system required. Customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of inventory control, order entry, and related duties.
- Working knowledge of job order and inventory control functions of ERP systems. Working knowledge of Epicor a plus.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems preferred. Experience with SalesLogix a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Must speak good English
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Able to balance multiple responsibilities to multiple internal customers and prioritize them in order to meet required deadlines.
- Skilled at solving practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists. Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Excel
Behavioral Competencies/Personal Traits
- Professional Appearance and Manner – promotes professional image of Cold Jet
- Assertiveness – must be confident and firm in his/her interaction with others
- Judgment – exercises sound judgment, making excellent decisions that result in improved production and work flow.
- Customer Service Oriented – committed to the service of internal and external customers and takes ownership for resolving their requests.
- Perseverance – willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule. Does not give up until tasks are completed in a quality manner.
- Self-Discipline – Communicates clearly and effectively to others the steps in a process and the importance of following that process.
- Commitment to company success - willing to take risks, both company and personal, and do what it takes to get the job done.
To apply for this job, email your resume to [email protected]