Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- The Production Manager is responsible for supervising, developing and leading Cold Jet’s fabrication, machining and assembly teams at our Milford, Ohio shop. This person is further responsible for promoting a positive, team-oriented working environment and ensuring quality production that meets shipping deadlines.
- The Senior Vice President of Human Resources is responsible for providing global leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, recruiting, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, organizational training and leadership development, and compensation. The Senior Vice President of Human Resources provides global strategic leadership by articulating human resource needs and plans to the executive management team and the Board of Advisors.
- The Field Service Technician is responsible for ensuring users of our equipment are satisfied with its performance by providing prompt onsite or in-house service by performing installation, service and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines, and engineered systems at Cold Jet service centers and at customer facilities throughout the world.
Sales & Marketing
- The Director of Global Product Management will be responsible for delivering sales and profit goals of the product line by developing and executing comprehensive global market strategies and programs that create opportunities for growth, innovation, cost improvements, new products, and global pricing.
- We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a newly-created, position in our Weinsheim, Germany office reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for the client group that includes employees in Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Denmark, The United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe.
- We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team, based out of our office in Tokyo, Japan. The Field Service Technician is a field-based, Customer-facing role with excellent oral and written communication skills and primarily travels to Customer sites, to perform installation, maintenance, service, upgrade and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines and automated systems of Cold Jet Machines. Service can be of a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic nature. The Field Service Technician will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers, as well as completing necessary administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is an independent go-getter, team player with a positive attitude and makes customer satisfaction and safety their priorities.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: