Human Resources Business Partner - Weinsheim, Germany
Cold Jet is the world leader in developing innovative environmentally responsible cleaning solutions that help companies reduce maintenance costs, enhance product quality, prolong equipment life, and improve productivity and worker safety. Cold Jet’s extensive line of dry ice cleaning systems is used in a variety of industries, making productive use of recycled carbon dioxide while eliminating the need for chemicals and water in the cleaning process. Cold Jet is a private company with global headquarters in Loveland, Ohio USA and international operations in Europe, Asia, Canada, and Mexico. Cold Jet is an entrepreneurial and exciting place to work, the unquestioned leader in its industry.
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a newly-created, position in our Weinsheim, Germany office reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for the client group that includes employees in Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Denmark, The United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe.
Support Management Team
- Work with management team to provide guidance and coaching regarding employment compliance and best practices.
- Support the annual performance evaluation process in Europe, ensuring the documentation of performance achievement and ensuring communication between employees and their managers.
- Administer leave benefits, payroll, and tracking holidays.
- Facilitate new employee contracts, set-up and on-boarding process and conduct new hire orientation.
- Establish positive relationships by being credible, trustworthy and approachable; act as a sounding board and coach for employees. Address employee relations issues.
- Perform exit interviews with departing employees. Coordinate departures and administrative arrangements.
- Understand and balance compliance and local labor/regulations with business priorities.
- Work with the hiring manager to develop a complete job description and ensure benchmarking equity.
- Support recruitment activities such as: job posting, contact with candidates, prescreening, phone interviews and facilitating interviews.
- Follow up with candidates on a timely basis to let them know the status of their candidacy for the position for which they have interviewed.
- Work with stake holders on the process of making and communicating offers to the applicants.
- Assist HR team with various research projects and/or special projects.
Education & Experience
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Labor Relations, or Business Management.
- Three or more years of related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relates well to people.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory environment in Europe.
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- Outcome and solution-oriented and able to persuade others to adopt your viewpoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in English (required), French (preferred) and German (required).
- Able to research and analyze various types of data information.
- Able to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, and government regulations/laws.
To apply for this job, email your resume to [email protected]