Customer Relationship Coordinator - Loveland, OH
The Customer Relationship Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and professionally serving customer needs, proactively building customer relationships and assisting the regional sales representatives grow revenue in their regions.
Be a Resource to Customers
- Listen to, understand, gain knowledge of customer needs, issues, problems, and with empathy, satisfy customers with best solutions above and beyond the normal call of duty
- Be of service to and treat customers and employees with dignity, honesty, and with sensitivity to their needs
- “Take Ownership” of customer requests and issues, follow-up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Handle all company business in the best interest of both customer and Cold Jet by creating value and providing win-win solutions
- Build a long-term relationship with the customers so they can recognize you as a point of contact for customer service needs
- Back up other Customer Relationship Coordinators when they are unavailable or absent.
Assist in the Generation of Revenue within Assigned Territories
- Work effectively with the regional sales representatives to service their customers and grow their territories.
- While in correspondence with customers, look for opportunities to propose add-on sales of spare parts, accessories, extended service plans, spare part kits etc.
- Using the Cold Jet CRM software, log all customer issues that are not immediately resolved.
- Work with inside sales and marketing to determine sales and marketing campaigns that we believe can generate sales from existing customers.
- Track and share calls taken, orders taken, calls opened, calls closed, and other relevant productivity measures.
- Identify and pass along to regional sales representatives opportunities for additional machine sales.
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement of department efficiency and productivity
- Learn and maintain Epicor and Sales Logix CRM software skills, phone support troubleshooting skills, and engineering drawing navigation skills as per position level requirements listed in the addendum
Education & Experience
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in communications or a technical area of study
- Five or more years of diverse experience and accomplishment in customer service or telephone sales for a technical or capital goods company
- Knowledgeable and accurate in order processing and administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office and the internet
- Experience with customer relationship management/customer service systems a plus
Behavioral Competencies/Personal Traits
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Team player
- Committed to company success, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Outgoing, engaging personality