Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Manager candidate to apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager for Southeast USA, based out of Atlanta. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in the assigned territory. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications. The qualified candidate will be expected to sell to company generated leads, as well as to prospect and develop new opportunities. The Regional Sales Manager operates independently and exercises control in the delivery of budgeted outcomes.
- The Operations Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist will support the sales, service and operations team throughout the sales process. The person will ensure timely follow up on opportunities, support on operational, administrative tasks and provide accurate documentation of quotes & sales orders. This candidate will also collaborate with Finance, Operations and Marketing to achieve sales goals. This position will be located in San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon and report to the Director of Customer Service America’s and Asia.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking qualified sales and customer relationship candidates to apply for the position of Technical Sales Representative. Technical Sales Representative are regionally-based, supporting Cold Jet Regional Sales Managers in the field to grow the business with a combination of sales and service activities. We currently have a Northern California area, (as far as north of Sacramento and as fast east as Stockton) and surrounding areas opening.. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is not provided.
- The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Managers for the West and Central region, USA. This individual will be a highly motivated, self – starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- The DIMS (Dry Ice Manufacturing Systems) Project Engineer role is responsible for properly organizing, coordinating and managing Company resources throughout the project lifecycle. The Project Engineer role is accountable to ensure that project expectations regarding safety and quality, performance, scope, schedule, technology development and application development initiatives from planning through delivery are met and exceeds. The individual will be working hands-on with the Engineering Team and cross-functional team to drive projects to a successful conclusion. The person must have experience working with end customers. Candidates who apply must be a team member to analyze and resolve project problems and have global manufacturing experience. The position will report to the Global Dry Ice Manufacturing Systems (DIMS) Director.
- We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a newly-created, position in our Weinsheim, Germany office reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for the client group that includes employees in Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Denmark, The United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe.
No open positions
Currently there are no jobs available in this region. Please check back at a later time.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: