Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Manager candidate to apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager for Southeast USA, based out of Atlanta. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in the assigned territory. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications. The qualified candidate will be expected to sell to company generated leads, as well as to prospect and develop new opportunities. The Regional Sales Manager operates independently and exercises control in the delivery of budgeted outcomes.
- The Operations Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist will support the sales, service and operations team throughout the sales process. The person will ensure timely follow up on opportunities, support on operational, administrative tasks and provide accurate documentation of quotes & sales orders. This candidate will also collaborate with Finance, Operations and Marketing to achieve sales goals. This position will be located in San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon and report to the Director of Customer Service America’s and Asia.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking qualified sales candidates to apply for the position of Regional Sales Representative for the Benelux region based out of our Zellik and surrounding areas, Belgium office.
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in South Poland and will work from South Poland. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications. The qualified candidate will be expected to sell to company generated leads, as well as develop new opportunities.
- Currently, we are seeking an Order Entry Specialist for our Cold Jet Poland office. As an Order Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for setting up new customers, processing machine orders, and other projects as assigned. You should be able to multitask on a variety of projects and have excellent organization skills, communication skills and a high level of comfort handling details. Must be fluent in the German language. Global experience, preferably with German companies, will be strongly considered. The successful candidate will get to work in an exciting and fun place with a friendly and motivated group of employees.
- We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a newly-created, position in our Zellik Belgium office reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for the client group that includes employees in Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Denmark, The United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe.
- The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and professionally serving Customer needs, proactively building and maintaining the internal communication and administration between the different departments, as well as building customer relationship. Delighting Customers, owning projects and delivering against tight timelines, excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
No open positions
Currently there are no jobs available in this region. Please check back at a later time.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: