Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- The Field Service Technician is responsible for ensuring users of our equipment are satisfied with its performance by providing prompt onsite or in-house service by performing installation, service and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines, and engineered systems at Cold Jet service centers and at customer facilities throughout the world.
- Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Specialist/Analyst to support the global operation of our Cold Jet ConnectTM and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and ‘solutions-design’ mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the configuration, customization and development of software and data-management systems. The candidate should be passionate about maintaining systems and solving complex data analytic problems.
- Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Program Manager to drive the global development of our Cold Jet ConnectTM and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the management of system/software development as well as customer and company relationships. The candidate should be passionate about solving complex data analytic problems, and disciplined in best practice design disciplines.
- Cold Jet is seeking a Marketing & Communications Specialist who will be responsible for the execution of marketing programs that support sales and drive brand reputation across all Cold Jet products and target audiences, including Environmental Cleaning and Surface Preparation (ECaSP), Dry Ice Manufacturing Systems (DIMS) and Integrated Blasting Systems (IBS). Duties include, but are not limited to, corporate events and industry trade shows, public relations, targeted email marketing campaigns, social media, lead gen/nurturing and marketing automation, industry ads and memberships, budget management, content writing and editing, webinars/podcasts, tracking and reporting, product launches and general support of global marketing communications.
- We are seeking a Multimedia Specialist / Graphic Designer who will work with the Head of Creative and Corporate/Global Marketing Department to produce a variety of marketing materials that support sales, generate leads and drive brand reputation across all Cold Jet products and target audiences, while adhering to company brand guidelines.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking qualified sales candidates to apply for the position of Technical Sales Representative. Technical Sales Representatives are regionally-based, supporting Cold Jet Regional Sales Managers in the field to grow the business with a combination of sales and service activities. We are looking for a candidate based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth or Houston area. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is not provided.
- This is a field-based, customer-facing role, primarily travelling to customer sites performing installation, maintenance and service works. You will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers.
- The market development specialist is responsible for coordinating sales activities in Europe with other international Cold Jet departments, managing repeat sales success and all other sales support activity. You will also be generating new leads and developing further our relationship with current customers.
- We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team, based out of our office in Tokyo, Japan. The Field Service Technician is a field-based, Customer-facing role with excellent oral and written communication skills and primarily travels to Customer sites, to perform installation, maintenance, service, upgrade and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines and automated systems of Cold Jet Machines. Service can be of a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic nature. The Field Service Technician will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers, as well as completing necessary administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is an independent go-getter, team player with a positive attitude and makes customer satisfaction and safety their priorities.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: