Regional Sales Manager - Massachusetts & Connecticut
Cold Jet is the global leader of dry ice blasting and dry ice production technology which sets the standard of quality, performance, and reliability.
With Cold Jet expanding nationwide, we need a top performer Sales Representative for our Massachusetts and Connecticut region. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in the assigned territory. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications.
Cold Jet is a fast-growing company, and we need an energetic, dynamic Sales Representative. A Cold Jet Sales Representative earns a base salary plus commission with no cap. Performers at Cold Jet are the best paid in our industry segment with endless potential.
For more information on Cold Jet, please visit our career website
- Work with the Regional Sales Director - East to develop a strategy for achieving budgeted sales in your territory and execute that plan
- Execute sales process from lead/initial contact through the receipt of the order using Cold Jet’s proven sales process
- Engage in solution-based selling
- Coordinate trial rental or perform product demonstrations
- Assist customers in conducting a cost justification analysis and return on investment analysis
- Create proposals and close sales
- Participate as a team member in the development of Cold Jet’s sales and marketing infrastructure
- Maintain sales data in CRM system, both as a selling tool and as a means of gathering information used by sales management and marketing team members to strategically grow the business
- Gather knowledge about the applications for which customers and prospects seek our products and communicate this information back to management and marketing
- The successful candidate will have a successful track record in outside sales, working independently from a home office. This position requires approximately 50% overnight travel.
- Education/Experience - Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business and 5+ years experience selling capital or industrial goods in a business to business environment OR 10+ years experience selling capital or industrial goods in a business to business environment
- Effective at selling at multiple levels, from the Board of Directors to the machine operator
- Able to work systemically through a sales cycle that can average 3-12+ months
- Well versed with MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM applications
- Strong business communication skills, from oral presentations to business writing
- Knowledgeable in business economics, value propositions, and financial analysis of benefit versus
- Technical and Mechanically savvy, able to learn, to discuss our products on a technical level
- A Cold Jet RSM earns a base salary plus commission with no cap. Performers at Cold Jet are the best paid in our industry segment with endless potential. Once proven, a RSM has infinite career prospects at Cold Jet. Top performers currently earn $120,000 - $150,000 total cash comp annually.
- Our Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K with company match.
- Industrial vehicle provided for business travel.
To apply for this job, follow this link.