Multimedia Specialist / Graphic Designer
Cold Jet is the world leader in developing innovative environmentally responsible cleaning solutions that help companies reduce maintenance costs, enhance product quality, prolong equipment life, and improve productivity and worker safety. Cold Jet’s extensive line of dry ice cleaning systems is used in a variety of industries, making productive use of recycled carbon dioxide while eliminating the need for chemicals and water in the cleaning process. Cold Jet is a private company with global headquarters in Loveland, Ohio and international operations in Europe, Asia, Canada, and Mexico. Cold Jet is an entrepreneurial and exciting place to work, the unquestioned leader in its industry. For more information, please visit our culture and career website, career.coldjet.com.
We are seeking a Multimedia Specialist / Graphic Designer who will work with the Head of Creative and Corporate/Global Marketing Department to produce a variety of marketing materials that support sales, generate leads and drive brand reputation across all Cold Jet products and target audiences, while adhering to company brand guidelines.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Video editing & video production.
- Design print-based collateral – sales materials, advertisements & trade show graphics.
- Product photography and photo editing.
- Coordinate and assist with multimedia materials, including corporate videos, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Create marketing emails to support general marketing, customer service and sales email and social media campaigns.
- Assist, develop and produce presentations for the marketing team, sales team and multiple internal and external clients.
- Develop animated web ads and banners.
- Work with global training team to develop training materials and videos.
- Coordinate with Global Marketing team in Europe and Asia.
- Create HTML marketing products to support Cold Jet’s websites and update content on websites.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or Video Production preferred.
- Two+ years experience in a related position.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Strong production, technical and visual skills – with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to execute a product from conception to completion (photography, design, production).
- Creative layout capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet deadlines and coordinate with global teams.
- Experience with email campaign software a plus (specifically, Constant Contact).
- Photography skills necessary.
- Experience with video production/editing software.
- Ability to travel as needed to support marketing initiatives (conduct photo shoots, attend trade shows, etc.).
Behavioral Competencies/Personal Traits
- Commitment to company success
- Driven and energetic
- Detail oriented with organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and complete work assignments and projects in timely fashion.
- Professional desire to deliver quality design, often under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Customer service mindset – passionate about servicing the client (both internal and external).
To apply for this job, follow this link.