Marketing & Communications Specialist
Cold Jet is the world leader in developing innovative environmentally responsible cleaning solutions that help companies reduce maintenance costs, enhance product quality, prolong equipment life, and improve productivity and worker safety. Cold Jet’s extensive line of dry ice cleaning systems is used in a variety of industries, making productive use of recycled carbon dioxide while eliminating the need for chemicals and water in the cleaning process. Cold Jet is a private company with global headquarters in Loveland, Ohio and international operations in Europe, Asia, Canada, and Mexico. Cold Jet is an entrepreneurial and exciting place to work, the unquestioned leader in its industry. For more information, please visit our culture and career website, career.coldjet.com.
Cold Jet is seeking a Marketing & Communications Specialist who will be responsible for the execution of marketing programs that support sales and drive brand reputation across all Cold Jet products and target audiences, including Environmental Cleaning and Surface Preparation (ECaSP), Dry Ice Manufacturing Systems (DIMS) and Integrated Blasting Systems (IBS). Duties include, but are not limited to, corporate events and industry trade shows, public relations, targeted email marketing campaigns, social media, lead gen/nurturing and marketing automation, industry ads and memberships, budget management, content writing and editing, webinars/podcasts, tracking and reporting, product launches and general support of global marketing communications.
Corporate Events & Industry Trade Shows
- Work with Business Unit Development Leaders to plan and execute corporate trade shows in the US & Canada, including budget management and show execution.
- Manage industry trade show promotion, including developing and executing a strategy to drive show visitors to our booth – including email and social media campaigns, advertising, etc.
- Organize external public speaking opportunities.
- Plan and execute corporate events, including contracts, agendas, activities and budget management.
- Assist with planning and execution of annual (internal/employee facing) Sales Meeting, including budget management, venue, meals, activities, transportation, giveaways and agenda.
- Plan and execute (external/customer facing) Contractor Conferences and open houses, including budget management, venue, meals, activities, transportation, giveaways and agenda.
- International trade show support, including show messaging, graphics and collateral creation.
- Manage company promotional item program.
- Identify, develop and implement public relations opportunities for Cold Jet’s corporate image, business strategy and technology solutions .
- Identify opportunities for publication in industry periodicals and manage submittal process.
- Manage media relations and respond to media inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Deliver concise, timely and informative reporting on public relations activities and competitive analysis.
- Manage public relations component of product launches.
- Identify television and news coverage opportunities and work with Director of Marketing to execute.
- Write and distribute company press, product and personnel releases.
- Manage company directory listings.
Targeted Marketing Campaigns & Social Media
- Manage targeted marketing campaigns (Customer Referral Program, Long Term Opportunity and similar) with the goal of creating new – and nurturing existing – leads .
- Develop and disseminate corporate e-mail campaigns through Hubspot, Constant Contact or similar platform.
- Assist with corporate social media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram), including strategy, development and activity/postings.
Lead Gen/Nurturing and Marketing Automation
- Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising and email marketing, work to grow our database.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers – and continually refine our process to convert new customers.
- Experience with HubSpot is preferred.
Industry Ads and Memberships
- Identify advertising opportunities for print and online industry trade publications as well as for appropriate trade show journals.
- Identify need and coordinate development of new graphics and new collateral for trade shows and corporate events.
- Identify need and coordinate development of press kits and video clips.
- Work with Business Unit Development Leaders to ensure trade shows, public relations, advertising plans and other campaigns fall within allotted budget and ensure actual costs remain within desired projections.
Copywriting & Editing
- Write and edit content for marketing materials, including corporate collateral, sales tools, brochures, product overviews, presentations, fact sheets, company web site and intranet, blog posts, industry related articles, etc.
- Develop and manage Corporate Webinar and Podcast programs to drive brand reputation and lead generation.
Tracking & Reporting
- Utilize ROI tracking of all marketing investments and provide regular updates on progress towards attainment of company and department strategic initiatives.
- Compose routine reports pertaining to areas of responsibility.
- Provide Marketing support to Product team to ensure timely product launch execution.
- Organize/host (internal and external) product launch events.
- Provide general marketing support for corporate executives, key account managers, product management teams and national/international sales force.
- Provide marketing support for Cold Jet partners/dealers/distributors.
- Provide as back-up for lead entry and lead prequalification efforts.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Event Management or similar.
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development through degrees, certifications, courses, seminars or webinars.
To apply for this job, follow this link.