Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician is responsible for ensuring users of our equipment are satisfied with its performance by providing prompt onsite or in-house service by performing installation, service and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines, and engineered systems at Cold Jet service centers and at customer facilities throughout the world.
Perform Service Work
- Provide installation, service, repair and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines, and engineered systems at Cold Jet service centers and at customer facilities throughout the world.
- Test and inspect dry ice manufacturing equipment and engineered systems in our shop following assembly
- Complete equipment upgrades in our shop and at customer sites in the field
- Oversee installation start-ups in the field
- Provide training to customers
- Coordinate scheduling of service jobs with Director of Customer Service & team members.
- Ensure that safety and quality standards are met in the team’s work
- Foster an environment that promotes employee engagement and retention
- Work with team to create quotes and work orders on customer jobs
- Work with Quality Manager on warranty jobs to accurately capture warranty costs, look at root cause issues and, if appropriate, pass the cost back to the supplier of a failed part
- Represent yourself and the Company professionally
- “Take Ownership” of customer requests and issues, follow-up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Contribute to sales of parts and service
- Support business partnerships
- Support other Cold Jet departments, sales, engineering and operations
Education & Experience
- Associates degree in a related technical field or equivalent on-the-job training
- Five or more years experience in field service working with electro-mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment. Experience working with integrated equipment controls preferred
To apply for this job, follow this link.