Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- The Field Service Technician is responsible for ensuring users of our equipment are satisfied with its performance by providing prompt onsite or in-house service by performing installation, service and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines, and engineered systems at Cold Jet service centers and at customer facilities throughout the world.
- With Cold Jet expanding nationwide, we need a top performer Sales Representative for our Massachusetts and Connecticut region. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Cold Jet products and service sales in the assigned territory. These sales represent a wide variety of industrial and service industry applications.
- The Electrical/Controls Engineer is responsible for Cold Jet’s electrical design of new and existing products within Cold Jet’s ECaSP product program at the Loveland office, USA. The person will manage and make electrical machine design, document electrical systems and run development programs for new machine controls including PLC and embedded machine controls/PCB, ensure system quality from concept to commercialization and work on general product-life-cycle engineering in cross-functional product development teams.
- Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Specialist/Analyst to support the global operation of our Cold Jet ConnectTM and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and ‘solutions-design’ mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the configuration, customization and development of software and data-management systems. The candidate should be passionate about maintaining systems and solving complex data analytic problems.
- Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Program Manager to drive the global development of our Cold Jet ConnectTM and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the management of system/software development as well as customer and company relationships. The candidate should be passionate about solving complex data analytic problems, and disciplined in best practice design disciplines.
- The internal sales representative is responsible for coordinating sales activities in Europe (except Germany, Austria, Switzerland) with other international Cold Jet departments, managing repeat sales success and all other sales support activity. You will also be generating new leads and developing further our relationship with current customers. The job is located in the Cold Jet Zellik office (Belgium).
- We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team, based out of our office in Tokyo, Japan. The Field Service Technician is a field-based, Customer-facing role with excellent oral and written communication skills and primarily travels to Customer sites, to perform installation, maintenance, service, upgrade and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines and automated systems of Cold Jet Machines. Service can be of a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic nature. The Field Service Technician will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers, as well as completing necessary administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is an independent go-getter, team player with a positive attitude and makes customer satisfaction and safety their priorities.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: