Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- The Field Service Technician is responsible for ensuring users of our equipment are satisfied with its performance by providing prompt onsite or in-house service by performing installation, service and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines, and engineered systems at Cold Jet service centers and at customer facilities throughout the world.
Sales & Marketing
- The Director of Global Product Management will be responsible for delivering sales and profit goals of the product line by developing and executing comprehensive global market strategies and programs that create opportunities for growth, innovation, cost improvements, new products, and global pricing.
- Due to the rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified sales and customer relationship candidate to apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager. The Regional Sales Manager is regionally-based, supporting Cold Jet in the field to grow the business with a solution based sales approach. We currently have a South West, Germany (Stuttgart and surrounding areas) based opening responsible for the South West Germany and Switzerland. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is not provided.
- The internal sales representative is responsible for coordinating sales activities in Europe (except Germany, Austria, Switzerland) with other international Cold Jet departments, managing repeat sales success and all other sales support activity. You will also be generating new leads and developing further our relationship with current customers. The job is located in the Cold Jet Zellik office (Belgium).
- We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team, based out of our office in Tokyo, Japan. The Field Service Technician is a field-based, Customer-facing role with excellent oral and written communication skills and primarily travels to Customer sites, to perform installation, maintenance, service, upgrade and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines and automated systems of Cold Jet Machines. Service can be of a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic nature. The Field Service Technician will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers, as well as completing necessary administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is an independent go-getter, team player with a positive attitude and makes customer satisfaction and safety their priorities.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: