Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Specialist/Analyst to support the global operation of our Cold Jet ConnectTM and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and ‘solutions-design’ mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the configuration, customization and development of software and data-management systems. The candidate should be passionate about maintaining systems and solving complex data analytic problems.
- Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Program Manager to drive the global development of our Cold Jet ConnectTM and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the management of system/software development as well as customer and company relationships. The candidate should be passionate about solving complex data analytic problems, and disciplined in best practice design disciplines.
- This is a field-based, customer-facing role, primarily travelling to customer sites performing installation, maintenance and service works. You will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers.
- The market development specialist is responsible for coordinating sales activities in Europe with other international Cold Jet departments, managing repeat sales success and all other sales support activity. You will also be generating new leads and developing further our relationship with current customers.
- We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team, based out of our office in Tokyo, Japan. The Field Service Technician is a field-based, Customer-facing role with excellent oral and written communication skills and primarily travels to Customer sites, to perform installation, maintenance, service, upgrade and troubleshooting support on dry ice production equipment, dry ice blasting machines and automated systems of Cold Jet Machines. Service can be of a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic nature. The Field Service Technician will also be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers and peers, as well as completing necessary administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is an independent go-getter, team player with a positive attitude and makes customer satisfaction and safety their priorities.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: