COMMERCIAL SALES MANAGER
The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities and sales process activities with the Cold Jet sales teams and dealers across Europe. This person is further responsible for providing support to sister sales and dealers, where Cold Jet does not have direct sales.
- Develop sales activities and growth business across Western Europe countries.
- Provide support to sales and dealers across the assigned territory.
- Interact with dealers to a high degree, and maintain excellent relationship with the dealers.
- Organize and coordinate the dealers’ conference across the region.
- Create sales analysis, with all the sales data gathered from dealers and account managers.
- Prepare sales quotations and sales reports.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Managers, Marketing Analysts, and Account Managers.
- Develop staff and manage their ongoing performance, completing annual performance reviews and development plans.
- Deal with countries where Cold Jet does not have direct sales.
- Increase sales numbers and reach targets for sister sales in the region.
- Prepare sales analytics and communicate the same to the region.
- At least 5 years’ experience in positions of sales management with direct sales channels
- Experience working colleagues/customers in Western Europe countries is a plus
- Proficient in using MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication in English and good knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of CRM System
- Analytical – evaluates numbers, processes, organization structure
- Team Player – promotes the success of the team and each individual on the team
- Competitive salary
- Company profit sharing
- Company phone and laptop
- Reimbursement of company authorized travel and entertainment expenses.
To apply for this job, email your CV to [email protected]