Business Intelligence Data Analyst - Loveland, OH
The Business Intelligence Data Analyst is responsible for furthering our data collection and analysis practices, improving our business insights utilizing data from our ERP and CRM business systems, and instituting new analytics and metrics programs - with the end goal of increasing sales and operational efficiency. The role is responsible for developing, operating and maintaining the platform for all corporate Business Intelligence.
Data Analyst Tasks
- Collect requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs
- Collect, analyze, and report data to meet specified company needs.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Implement standardized business data reporting tools and methods.
- Identify and lead implementation of new enterprise reporting capabilities.
- Improve and develop predictive modeling and forecasting capabilities.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Provide analysis and data modeling design to collect as needed from databases and data warehouses for reporting, and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and/or data analytics
- 1-5 years experience in data analytics, or advanced degree
- Proficient in the use of query and reporting/analysis tools
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Domo, Microsoft Power BI, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, SAS, SQL
- Exposure/experience with ERP, CRM systems and data export
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administration principles (sales and marketing)
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and problem solving
- High attentional to detail and quality assurance
- Capable of working within a diverse, global workforce
- Excellent communications skills and leadership abilities