Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking qualified sales candidates to apply for the position of Technical Sales Representative for Canada, based in our Cambridge, ON office. Technical Sales Representative are regionally-based, supporting Cold Jet Regional Sales Managers in the field to grow the business with a combination of sales and service activities. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is not provided.
- The CNC Programmer/Machinist is responsible for programming, setting up and completing CNC machining jobs on Haas machining and turning centers in a job shop environment.
- The Business Applications Analyst is responsible for supporting efforts in maintaining and improving Cold Jet’s core ERP, CRM and PDM business systems. This includes: improving business processes, system utilization, training, end-user support, reporting, implementation and integration.
- Due to the rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified sales and customer relationship candidate to apply for the position of Technical Sales Representative for the Benelux region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg). Technical Sales Representative supports Cold Jet in the field to grow the business with a solution based sales approach. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is no provided.
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising, developing and leading the assembly process of manufacturing team in Poland. This person is responsible for overseeing daily operations performance and ensuring quality production.
No open positions
Currently there are no jobs available in this region. Please check back at a later time.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: