As a result of Cold Jet's recent growth and our future growth plans, Cold Jet's Milford location is looking for a CNC Programmer/Machinist who will be responsible for programming, setting up and completing CNC machining jobs on Haas machining and turning centers in a job shop environment. In addition to running routine jobs, this person will be responsible for assisting Engineers with developing new parts and new machining techniques in R&D initiatives.
- Plan job: select processes, materials, tools
- Use material handling equipment to prepare material for machining and stage material when complete
- Compile or review program for accuracy and set-up the job
- Operate CNC equipment, completing jobs as assigned
- Perform quality assurance checks
- Perform equipment maintenance
- Assist in other departments as needed, including producing parts and performing preventative maintenance on other equipment
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent and either formal or on-the-job training in CNC machining.
- Minimum 10 years experience machining AND minimum 5 years experience in G-code programming with Fanuc controls. Experience must be recent.
- Proficient with setting up and operating milling and turning centers with Haas/Fanuc controls.
- Proficient with BobCad and ProCam preferred.
- Familiar with machine shop processes and procedures.
- Familiar with quality instruments and procedures.
Applicants must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Applicants must apply online by following the link below. No applications/resumes will be accepted by mail, fax, email, drop-in, etc.
» Apply for this job