The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising, developing and leading the assembly process of manufacturing team in Poland. This person is responsible for overseeing daily operations performance and ensuring quality production.
- Schedule production employee’s work
- Manage performance of production team
- Ensure positive motivation of team and create team-oriented work environment
- Ensure that employees have the training and resources needed to perform their jobs well
- Identify process, machines and manpower required to complete the jobs: schedule production activities and assign jobs to individual employees
- Enter job time and material information into system, opening and closing jobs
- Oversee the accurate and timely issuance of labor and material towards each job
- Provide frequent schedule status updates to management.
- Oversee weekly cycle counting and adjustment entry
- Assist in yearly physical inventory
Quality & Safety:
- Monitor employee quality work throughout the day
- Provide accuracy of Discrepant Material Report (DMR) processing
- Inspect incoming components for quality
- Monitor employee work practices to ensure that work is being performed safely
- Insure accurate drawings and build instructions were available for all production
- Act as a coordinator between purchasing, sales & logistics support and warehouse department
- Three or more years of experience working in supervision, production control, inventory control, or purchasing in a manufacturing environment and with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system required. Experience with Epicor preferred
- Must speak fluent Polish and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Working knowledge of manufacturing practices and inventory control procedures
- Working knowledge of technical documentation
- Working knowledge of job order and inventory control functions of ERP systems
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy
- Able to manage people effectively
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Able to analyze and effectively improve processes.
- Skilled at solving practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists
- Customer Service Oriented
To apply for this job, email your resume to [email protected]