Join Cold Jet for an exciting future!! We have dynamic, stimulating positions available now. Review the open jobs below and apply.
- Due to our rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking qualified sales candidates to apply for the position of Technical Sales Representative for Canada, based in our Cambridge, ON office. Technical Sales Representative are regionally-based, supporting Cold Jet Regional Sales Managers in the field to grow the business with a combination of sales and service activities. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is not provided.
- The CFO is responsible for financial, accounting, planning, and other general administrative matters. Provide leadership and guidance to the global accounting staff.
- The Global Logistics Manager will be responsible for developing a logistics strategy to optimize product delivery to customers. This person will manage the coordination and execution of all inbound and outbound transportation matters of inventory within the organization. The person will be involved in forecasting and sourcing capacity of all modes of transportation. This role will interface directly with Operations including Purchasing, Warehouse, Inventory Analyst, and Accounting. Core to the function will be the ability to define and implement a range of new work processes and partner interfaces, ensuring that our international operations run day-to day smoothly.
- Cold Jet’s Milford location is looking for a first-shift Welder who can MIG weld stainless and aluminum from drawings. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about his/her work, and both quality and customer focused. The ideal candidate also values a positive, team-oriented environment.
- The Production Support Specialist is responsible for setting up new customers, processing customer orders, processing machine orders, and other projects as assigned.
- The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is responsible for preparing customer shipments, receiving incoming parts and supplies, restocking Kanban bins, using creativity and initiative to meet aggressive deadlines and improve processes.
- The Business Applications Analyst is responsible for supporting efforts in maintaining and improving Cold Jet’s core ERP, CRM and PDM business systems. This includes: improving business processes, system utilization, training, end-user support, reporting, implementation and integration.
- Due to the rapid company expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified sales and customer relationship candidate to apply for the position of Technical Sales Representative for the Benelux region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg). Technical Sales Representative supports Cold Jet in the field to grow the business with a solution based sales approach. Please note that we are looking for locally-based talent and as such, relocation assistance is no provided.
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising, developing and leading the assembly process of manufacturing team in Poland. This person is responsible for overseeing daily operations performance and ensuring quality production.
- The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities and sales process activities with the Cold Jet sales teams and dealers across Europe. This person is further responsible for providing support to sister sales and dealers, where Cold Jet does not have direct sales.
No open positions
Currently there are no jobs available in this region. Please check back at a later time.
If you would like more information on what it is like to work at Cold Jet, check out the following information: